The next Friends of Stirchley Library public meeting is:
Saturday 29th April, 11am, Stirchley Community Church.
Lift available, there will be tea and coffee.
- We have the room booked until 1pm but do not expect it will go on that long and aim for it to be finished by 12.30 at the latest.
- Last meeting’s minutes are here: 2017-03-11mt-settingupFOSL.docx
- If you are not already signed up to the mailing list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all updates
- Agenda below:
1. Welcome & Introduction, Apologies — Theresa
2. Constitution / committee roles: — Theresa
– need to appoint a Treasurer
3. Publicity / Events — Kerry
4. Meetings of note we’ve had:
– Mtg with Library staff — Theresa
– Community Libraries Partnership Network — Phil
– Green Library — Jess
– LIF Application — Theresa
– Tesco S106 — Theresa
6. Longer term ideas / input welcome:
– Library of Sanctuary — Jess
– Arts Council England — Kerry — Grants 4 Libraries programme ideas
– Co-working space ideas — Kerry
8. Next meeting : 10th June TBC